YOUv2 is a 4-week physical and inspirational journey for those just getting into—or back into—health and fitness.
What is YOUv2?
- It’s a true low-impact beginner fitness and nutrition program designed for those who just want to start moving and developing healthy habits.
- There’s no confusing choreography. It’s about having fun following along to simple 30-minute workouts set to feel-good party songs you know and love. There’s 4 cardio-dance routines and 2 body-sculpting workouts.
- There’s no strict diet. Each week we help you adapt new healthy eating habits and give you simple recipes in the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & Just Eat! Meal Guide.
- Find your motivation with the Oh Hello YOUv2 Journal to help you set goals, track your progress and setbacks, and keep notes on how you’re feeling throughout the journey.
- YOUv2 comes with a Motivational Wall Art Calendar that lays out which workout to do on which day. It’s filled with inspirational quotes from Leandro and the women.
- No modifier here. Instead, we’ve included two unique features—the Intensifier who shows how to make the moves bigger to help burn more calories, and on Beachbody On Demand exclusively, a kids’ channel to show that the whole family can join in on the fun.
Who is YOUv2 good for?
- Fitness beginners just getting started or who haven’t worked out in awhile.
- Women who want to begin a life-changing journey to look and feel better.
- Women who love to get moving to fun party tunes.
- Women who don’t like to work out but want to lose weight and create healthier habits.
- Women who feel like nothing else has worked and don’t like strict programs.
What is the unique approach?
- It’s a fun and easy health and fitness program filled with low-impact, easy-to-follow moves anyone can do. Instead of intimidating fitness models, we feature real relatable women of all shapes and sizes. Available exclusively on Beachbody On Demand is a kids’ channel feature to show that the whole family can join in the fun.
- Gradual approach to getting started with healthy eating habits and recipes. No counting calories or carbs. It’s about small changes you can stick with over time to create the results you want.
- It doesn’t feel like a workout. It’s a party with classic songs, like “She Works Hard For The Money,” originally recorded by Donna Summer, and “Love Shack,” originally recorded by The B-52’s, that make you want to grab a hairbrush, sing along, and totally let loose!
- It’s an emotional and physical journey that gives you the tools you need to help you learn your triggers and motivators to discover your path to progress.
- You’ll get lots of support, motivation, and positive reinforcement. It’s about loving who you are and celebrating each day as you party, sweat, and transform into the new version of you.
Here’s a short video of my enjoying YOUv2: