In 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS, Tony Horton makes it his mission to get you lean, ripped, and ready-for action in just 8 weeks.
What is 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS?
- A challenging, military-inspired workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you “Boot Camp Fit” in 22 minutes a day.
- The latest fitness breakthrough from P90X® creator Tony Horton, inspired by his time spent at U.S. military bases around the world, helping troops train to their maximum fitness potential.
- A series of 8 super-efficient routines designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss within the 22-minute workout window.
Who is this program good for?
- Busy people without a lot of time to spend at the gym working out.
- Former members of the military, who want to get back to the fitness level they had when they were in the service.
- Anyone looking for a “no-frills” workout that gets results without requiring them to learn a lot of complex moves.
- Fans of Tony Horton and other time-saving Beachbody® workouts like FOCUS T25® and P90X3®.
Here is a short video on 22 Minute Hard Corps: