80 Day Obsession gives you 80 different workouts to build your booty, tone your abs, and achieve an amazing total-body transformation. Here’s what you should know about Autumn Calabrese’s newest fitness program.
What is 80 Day Obsession?
- Developed by Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese, 80 Day Obsession is a fitness and nutrition program designed to simultaneously shrink and tighten your core while lifting and firming your butt.
- For the first time, you get to experience 80 unique, real-time workouts targeted on 6 focus areas: Legs, Booty, Total Body Core, Cardio Core, AAA (Arms, Abs, A**), and Cardio Flow.
- With intense strength and cardio workouts that include weights, Beachbody Resistance Loops, and Beachbody Strength Slides, you’ll target your glutes and abs, as well as your legs, arms, chest, back, and shoulders.
- Includes a modifier who demonstrates the moves at a lower intensity.
- It includes a Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan to ensure you’re fueling your body at just the right times to burn fat, build muscle, and keep your energy up.
Who is this program good for?
- Intermediate to advanced exercisers who are willing to commit to a 3-month program of fitness and structured nutrition to sculpt a lean, strong core, a firm round butt, and achieve the best body transformation of their lives.
What makes 80 Day Obsession unique?
- This is the only program where you can work out with Autumn and the entire cast in “real time,” giving you the motivation and support you need to help you stay accountable!
- With 80 unique routines that target six focus areas and give you insane workout variety, it feels like you have your very own personal trainer!
- You’ll also go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast in Weekly Obsession videos where they’ll share their successes and challenges through the entire 80-day experience.
- The program is broken down into three phases that switch up the moves and reps to keep you from plateauing.
- The Eating Plan introduces modified Refeed Days in Phase 2 so you can work out harder, plus optional Deplete Days during Peak Week to really help maximize your results.
- You’ll be eating specific types of foods around your workouts to maximize how your body uses those nutrients.
- Key to Success: Just like committing to your workouts, being prepared with your food is key to getting your best results with this program. The portion-control containers make the Eating Plan simple to follow when you plan and prep your meals in advance.
How can people access 80 Day Obsession?
- You can choose from several Challenge Pack options that contain an Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand membership, Shakeology and/or Beachbody Performance, and the equipment you need to do 80 Day Obsession.
- Completion Packs are for existing Beachbody On Demand members who want to purchase Shakeology and/or Beachbody Performance plus the equipment needed for 80 Day Obsession.
- Accessory bundles are for existing Coaches or customers who are already on Shakeology and Beachbody On Demand, and just want the equipment required to do 80 Day Obsession.
- Please contact me so we can discuss which option is right for you to get started! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook.
What equipment do I need?
- The Resistance Loops and Strength Slides are additional equipment needed to complete the 80 Day Obsession workouts. They are included in every 80 Day Obsession Challenge Pack, Completion Pack, or Accessory Bundle, along with a printed Intro Guide, Calendar, and set of portion-control containers. They can also be purchased separately.
- The Core Comfort Mat is a thick, padded mat designed to support you and provide comfort during high-intensity 80 Day Obsession moves, while the Foam Roller helps you relieve tight, sore muscles.