With the SHIFT SHOP, Chris Downing gives you a breakthrough rapid-rebuild program that can help anyone—at any age or fitness level—get LEANER, FASTER, STRONGER in only 3 weeks!
What is the SHIFT SHOP?
- The SHIFT SHOP is a program developed by Beachbody® Super Trainer Chris Downing, a functional elite fitness trainer hailing from the football mecca of Canton, Ohio.
- Chris’ unique program starts you off slow with 25-minute workouts in Week 1. Then the time gradually increases to 35-minute workouts in Week 2, and 45-minute workouts in Week 3. As the routines ramp up in intensity and duration, the diet ramps up on protein and veggies, while reducing starchy carbs, to deliver significant results in only 3 weeks.
- The SHIFT SHOP comes with 6 workouts that mix up cardio and strength training that start off slow then gradually increase in intensity as your body adapts.
- The first Beachbody fitness program created by Super Trainer Chris Downing, whose engaging, motivation-based approach helps you grow stronger—physically and mentally—all powered by his personal philosophy: Empower. Love. Inspire.
- Includes a modifier who demonstrates the moves at a lower intensity, so anyone at any fitness level can make the shift from the body they have to the body they want.
Who is this program good for?
- Men and women of any age or fitness level who want to get fit and lose up to 10 pounds fast. We’re talking only 3 weeks.
- Anyone trying to reach his or her next level of fitness.
- Graduates of beginner programs, such as 21 Day Fix®, who want to try a more intense program like P90X®, but aren’t sure if they’re ready. The SHIFT SHOP is the perfect bridge to get them ready in just 3 weeks.
- Those who want to achieve significant results quickly—but who need a program that eases them into working out and eating healthier.
- People who enjoy athletic activities—who want to become leaner, faster, stronger. Chris Downing has trained everyone from pro and amateur athletes, including overweight football players, helping them to achieve their fitness and nutrition goals.
Here is a short video on Shift Shop: