What is P90X3?
- An extreme workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you ripped in 30 minutes a day.
- The latest creation by extreme fitness expert Tony Horton, who found a way to help people get exceptional results with shorter workouts.
- Explosive 30-minute routines that are packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves, designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Who is P90X3 good for?
- People who have a hard time keeping up with a workout program because their schedules are jam-packed.
- Those who enjoy extreme workouts, but don’t like to waste time even when they’re not busy.
- Men and women who simply enjoy shorter workouts that still get them in the best shape of their lives.
What do I love most about P90X3?
- Major studies show that you get the most out of a workout within the first 30 minutes.
- Even those people with incredibly tight schedules can always find 30 minutes a day to work out.
- Most moves in this program can be modified, so literally anyone at any fitness level can do P90X3.
Do I need to complete P90X and/or P90X2 before trying P90X3?
No. P90X3 offers modifications for most moves, meaning that almost anyone can start the program and advance as slowly (or quickly) as their body allows. P90X3 is a perfect starting point in the P90X lineup, prepping you for even better results with P90X and P90X2.
What equipment is needed to do P90X3?
Just a set of dumbbells or resistance bands (10–40 lbs. for guys, 5–25 lbs. for gals), and a way to do pull-ups—either using a bar that fits in the doorway, a pull-up tower, or a door attachment for resistance bands. You may also want to use some of the optional equipment, such as a yoga or jump mat, PowerStands®, the P90X Chin-Up Max, and the P90X App.
Here’s a short video about P90X3: