I absolutely LOVE the Beachbody Performance line of supplements. It has everything you need – from preworkout energy drinks to postworkout recovery drinks. And they all contain no artificial ingredients! Try finding THAT at GNC!
What is Beachbody Performance?
It’s a performance-enhancing supplement system specifically designed to meet the demands of Beachbody’s workouts. Now, you don’t have to let anything hold you back from getting the results you want. Beachbody Performance helps you overcome your fitness obstacles, whether it’s low energy, lack of focus, dehydration, exercise-induced muscle soreness, slow recovery, or poor workout performance. With Beachbody Performance, you can push yourself harder and last longer,
which means you can get better results from your workouts—faster.*
What’s unique about Beachbody Performance?
Beachbody Performance is the best because it’s:
- Developed by Harvard-trained scientists using cutting-edge sports science and nutrition research.
- Formulated with ingredients at clinically effective levels scientifically shown to make a difference in energy, focus, stamina, strength, and recovery.
- No gimmicky ingredients without proof that they work. Beachbody Performance is backed by evidence-based ingredients shown to help improve performance and recovery.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
How does Beachbody Performance Work? It’s an all-in-one system that can be used together or easily customized depending on your fitness goals or needs. There are 5 unique formulas—Energize, Hydrate, Recover, Recharge, and Creatine. Each serves a specific purpose, and when used as a system they work together to help you get:*
- More energy and endurance
- Better focus to push harder
- Less exercise-induced muscle soreness
- Faster recovery times
Here’s a short video on the Beachbody Performance Line:
I want to learn more about Energize.
I want to learn more about Hydrate.
I want to learn more about Recover.
I want to learn more about Recharge.
I want to learn more about Creatine.
Want to try them all???
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.