What is INSANITY: THE ASYLUM?
- The first in-home, sports-specific training program based on drills used by pro athletes designed to get you leaner, quicker, and stronger than ever.
- Created by fitness expert and former track star Shaun T—who brought you INSANITY.
- You’ll enter the Athletic Matrix—Shaun T’s breakthrough training model that uses multi-directional movements to activate multiple muscle groups at the same time.
- INSANITY: THE ASYLUM will take you from average to elite in 30 days!
- Graduates of INSANITY, P90X, or other advanced fitness programs.
- Athletes who want to achieve peak performance.
- People who are already in good physical shape and are looking to take their fitness results to the next level.
- Anyone who used to play sports and wants to “get it back.”
What do I love most about INSANITY: THE ASYLUM?
It makes you better at the activities you love to do. It boosts your confidence, focus, and can give you the mindset to accomplish anything! It improves your body control, as your training uses moves performed in everyday life. All moves can be modified based on your individual abilities and needs.
What do I need to be successful with INSANITY: THE ASYLUM?
- Space. You’ll need room to use the Agility Ladder and Speed Rope, move side to side, jump, and do floor exercises. A small living room space should do the trick. I did this program is my small city condo, and found space to be a challenge with the agility ladder, but I adjusted it as needed and eventually adapted to my space restraints.
- Equipment. Agility Ladder and Speed Rope are included. No other equipment is required, but Strength Bands, B-LINES® Resistance Bands, a Chin-Up Bar, and a Chin-Up Max are helpful in getting you pro results faster.
There are two volumes of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM (volumes 1 and 2). Personally, I preferred Volume 2. You do not have to have completed Volume 1 to do Volume 2; however, it is helpful to do Volume 1 first in order to get used to the Agility Ladder. The footwork in Volume 2 is a lot more complicated than Volume 1, which I LOVED. But, if you’re someone who has a hard time with choreography, Volume 2 might be difficult for you.
Here is a short video on INSANITY: THE ASYLUM VOLUME 1:
Here is a short video on INSANITY: THE ASYLUM VOLUME 2:
Click here to buy INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1.