Tony Horton’s new 90-Day Body Transformation for EVERYONE features all-new workouts designed to deliver dramatic, visible results—regardless of your age or fitness level.
What is P90?
- P90 is the latest fitness creation by Tony Horton, who has now found a way to help people get dramatic, visible results without going to the extreme.
- P90 works because of a game-changing technique called Sectional Progression. Tony eases you into a variety of cardio, strength, and stability moves that work the back, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, and legs—and every move helps strengthen and flatten the abs. These routines don’t get harder until you’re ready for the next challenge. Then, just when you’ve mastered those moves, he ups the ante a little more.
- The all-new P90 workouts are arranged in 3 Progressive Phases designed to gradually ease your body past its old limits. So after 30 days of P90, you’re leaner and more solid; after 60 days, you’re seeing muscles you’ve never noticed before; and by Day 90 you can finally have that lean, strong body you could once only dream about.
Is P90 for me? P90 is great for the following folks:
- Fitness rookies who want dramatic, visible results without going to the extreme.
- People who used to be in shape but haven’t worked out in awhile.
- Anyone who avoids extreme workouts because of chronic pain or a past injury.
- Those folks who would like to do a Tony Horton program, but aren’t yet capable of tackling his more extreme workouts.
- P90X, P90X2, and P90X3 grads who simply wish to maintain their current level of fitness while doing a less intense program.
- Power 90® lovers who want to try Tony’s all-new, non-extreme, cutting-edge routines.
Here’s a short video on P90:
What do I love most about P90?
- The easy-to-follow workouts designed to deliver dramatic, visible results.
- Anyone at any age or fitness level can do it!
- It helps you lose weight, increase energy, and feel better in almost everything you do.