- ¾ cup all-natural cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (juice of ½ medium lime)
- 3 slices pickled jalapeño
- 1 tsp. jalapeño brine (from pickled jalapeño jar)
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 tsp. palm sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. FIXATE Taco Seasoning (see separate recipe for FIXATE Taco Seasoning)
- ¾ cup cool water
1. Place cashew butter, lime juice, jalapeño, jalapeño brine, salt, sugar, and taco seasoning in food processor (or blender).
2. Process continuously while slowly adding water until a smooth, creamy sauce has formed.
Note: This sauce is also great on veggie tacos and veggie burgers. It stores covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. When ready to use, simply warm gently in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds, until desired temperature is reached. Don’t be afraid to add a teaspoon or two of water if sauce has thickened
FIXATE Taco Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. + 1½ tsp. ground cumin
- 2½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2½ tsp. onion powder
- 2½ tsp. ground sweet smoked paprika
- 2½ tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, coriander, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
2. Store taco seasoning in an airtight container.
Like these recipes? They’re from the FIXATE Cooking Show only available on Beachbody On Demand! Start your 30-day free trial to Beachbody On Demand here and get unlimited access to this and other recipes, as well as thousands of workout programs, like Insanity, the 3-Week Yoga Retreat, and the 21-Day Fix!