This meal is one of the breakfast recipes from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I like to cleanse in the colder months, so having these tropical flavors makes me feel like it’s sunny and warm!
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ medium mango, diced
- ¼ medium papaya (unripe), diced
- 2 Tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp. chopped raw walnuts
- Bring water and salt to boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add oats; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top oatmeal with mango, papaya, coconut, and walnuts.