- 1½ tsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. safflower oil
- ½ medium onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- ½ medium red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch chunks
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- ½ cup arame seaweed (or hijiki seaweed)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Optional: Sriracha and cayenne pepper
- Soak seaweed in cool water for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Heat sesame and safflower oils in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, edamame, seaweed, water, and cayenne pepper to taste (optional). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil; cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover. Add Bragg Liquid Aminos; cook 3 to 5 minutes. Add green onion. Mix well.
- Top with a little Sriracha sauce (to taste), but not too much!
Total Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 499 mg
Carbohydrate: 34 g
Fiber: 14 g
Sugar: 12 g
Protein: 10 g